Madison Scouts 2018

Do something different. This ain't working. Another big swing and miss in design.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, tedrick said:

<dino mode>

I really hope the old uniforms are in storage somewhere -- it's not too late -- hornline/drumline switch back to the old uni's and keep working on the show - put some of the guard in the red costumes and some in the blue --  work up more features for the soloist (in a different outfit - pants - not a dress) - scrap the Cavalier's like narration at the start of the show --

It.. could...work.   you're hired!

• Haha 1

All I know is my Heart and Soul are breaking at what is happening with such a proud and successful corps.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, swmstom said:

All I know is my Heart and Soul are breaking at what is happening with such a proud and successful corps.

Very sad but I’m hoping the alumni can retrieve this and fix it.  I think it can be done. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, tedrick said:

<dino mode>

I really hope the old uniforms are in storage somewhere -- it's not too late -- hornline/drumline switch back to the old uni's and keep working on the show - put some of the guard in the red costumes and some in the blue --  work up more features for the soloist (in a different outfit - pants - not a dress) - scrap the Cavalier's like narration at the start of the show --

This goose is cooked. Another swing and a miss for the design staff/admin. What else is new?? :rolleyes:

God, I hate these guys. **** them and their ability to run a corps into the ground. Can’t wait for them to be gone.

Edited by BigBadMadMan
Filter reinvention
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats Chris, Dann, and especially Chadwick and Kurt....@&$?ing brilliant wannabe artists....your magnificant tradition busting creation has $$$-$&@?! a one time great Corps into oblivion and made them a laughing stock!! I hope you’re all fired and replaced ASAP!!

I would be a little more gracious if any of you had ANY humility. But you don’t have it. You mock anyone who criticises you in the slightest bit and pat them on the head and tell them to go away, so that you geniuses can continue to expell your brilliant creation all over the field!

Edited by Nine White Russians
Wrong spelling on a word.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This is square on the shoulders of Komnick, Petersen, and Board President Greg Auby...This is their arrogant brave new world, 80 years history be Da###d!  What's equally bad?...Read all of the kumbaya, go-along-to-get-along, PC, low bar, "oh, it's all about the experience and not about scores" looser talk from all of the recent age outs and vet's that should know better hanging out at the varied Madison FB pages!  This show isn't the only pink and red dumpster fire!...Komnick, Petersen, and Auby have overseen the demise of this once storied juggernaut to the point that it's completely unrecognizable!  Well done gentlemen!  Well done!...Anyone have Jim Mason's phone number?

Edited by Mad75
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’ve thought the same thing. Jim Mason was quite good at balancing the traditions and putting together shows that at least had a chance to compete. And that was when he was just Artistic Director. I’m sure he was hamstrung  by the admins and could do a lot more as Executive Director!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, BigBadMadMan said:

This goose is cooked. Another swing and a miss for the design staff/admin. What else is new?? :rolleyes:

God, I hate these guys. **** **** and their ability to run a corps into the ground. Can’t wait for them to be gone.

Problem with this theifdom of arrogance is that they fully believe their the good guys...just ask them!  Everyone should fear that they have and will so completely grind what's left of Madison into the dirt, that there will not be anything left to salvage!...Just LOOK at their financials!

• Like 1

Is this what the Madison fans sounded like in 1989 when the corps dropped from 1st to 7th?

• Like 2