Madison Scouts 2018

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Those are some nice goal posts you’re moving, I’m sure Lucas Oil Stadium will want them back though 

Are you confused? You are quoting Q of A for being critical of the members, and arguing with me?

19 minutes ago, Plankton said:

Are you confused? You are quoting Q of A for being critical of the members, and arguing with me?

Are you confused? You came to Q of A’s defense saying he wasn’t criticizing the kids until I pointed out he actually was. Then you changed the argument by saying that one post criticizing the kids out of 132 is not a big deal

14 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Are you confused? You came to Q of A’s defense saying he wasn’t criticizing the kids until I pointed out he actually was. Then you changed the argument by saying that one post criticizing the kids out of 132 is not a big deal

I defended no one. Read my quote again. (highlighted for the reading impaired).

"For the 1,000,000,000th time,  the members are NOT the "laughing stock". The main critical focus has been the incompetent leadership, a bobbleheaded board of directors, and a show concept that has produced a sparkly 16th place blood clot."

Edited by Plankton

2 minutes ago, Plankton said:

I defended no one. Read my quote again. (highlighted for the reading impaired).

"For the 1,000,000,000th time,  the members are NOT the "laughing stock". The main critical focus has been the incompetent leadership, a bobbleheaded board of directors, and a show concept that has produced a sparkly 16th place blood clot."

:lol:

Guard scores are going up!  

12 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

Guard scores are going up!  

There was no guard judge tonight. They carried over the visual analysis scores.

On 7/25/2018 at 11:10 PM, Q of A said:

10 points out of 5th place. A once fine corps , proud, competitive and a standard in the acrivity. Reduced to a non competitice laughing stock. Realize if they were competive and had great shows the corps would be very different

I dont know about laughing stock, costumes maybe, but i find the show just sad. Yes its getting better, but so is everyone else. I think the false hype is such b s . Oh thier  making a move , going to catch this corps or that corps. They wont. A sad year to chalk up, Nothing on the guys! I am sure tgey worked thier backsides off. The show is not good, any decent members will move on to another corps! We are now a feeder system. Tell me, where is your brotherhood when a member will dump you at the first chance?

I’ve been critical of the corps for several years. With the programs especially. Completely fed up, but tonight I saw something different. I saw a corps and a leadership that wouldn’t give up. I was done with them for this year, but they made changes that made the show enjoyable for me. The corps performed well and the staff made significant changes. I get that they are trying to compete with what is expected by GE today so I for 1 and am cutting them slack and making a donation.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, BigShow said:

I dont know about laughing stock, costumes maybe, but i find the show just sad. Yes its getting better, but so is everyone else. I think the false hype is such b s . Oh thier  making a move , going to catch this corps or that corps. They wont. A sad year to chalk up, Nothing on the guys! I am sure tgey worked thier backsides off. The show is not good, any decent members will move on to another corps! We are now a feeder system. Tell me, where is your brotherhood when a member will dump you at the first chance?

I always wonder about the "moves"...does that mean corps ahead of the corps making a move are just sleeping all day rather than learning re-writes and cleaning? The wheels have fallen off the Scouts' bus. Quarters may be their only Indy performance. They are barely breaking 80, and 13 points separate them from SCV...and Cascades on the other end.