Madison Scouts 2018

1 minute ago, GetOFFmyDot said:

They are going to have to recruit VERY hard.

Based on what I’ve heard, there aren’t going to be many returners.   

And now it's only been hurt more by the fact that their full show will not be seen live in theaters. I believe that's a first for Madison since the Prelims cinecast began.

On 8/2/2018 at 2:39 PM, BostonLUck said:

As for all this coed talk: it would simply break my heart if Madison went coed. So, I hope that the Madison's staff will listen to their hearts, and realize that a heart-to-heart with the alumni will tell them that coed is a bad idea. 

Words do have meaning. The 2018 Madison Scouts were indeed " Coed "   By definition.  Moving forward, you are expressing your hoped for wish that the the 2019 Madison Scouts return to an All Male gender participation exclusively. Just wanted to clear this up. No bigee though. Madison Scouts will make this decision as they see fit moving forward, and how they intend to proceed on a host of off season issues that they'll need to address.

Edited by BRASSO

Having seen it live... the health class is long drawn out and boring. The love story back half feels forced. Troop should have beaten them 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Having seen it live... the health class is long drawn out and boring. The love story back half feels forced. Troop should have beaten them 

And the Troop will overtake them...SCV Cadets and BD-B could beat them too....Scouts could end ip 19th and miss Semi-Finals!

Edited by Nine White Russians
Wrong spelling on a word.

Oh...I must not have been paying attention because I thought prelims was top 25, then semis was still top 17....but

still, Scouts could wind up with their lowest placement in 50 years! Sad!

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Having also seen it live for the first time last night, I agree with your first two points, but definitely not your last one. Madison at least has SOME moments that I could get excited about...

8 hours ago, Nine White Russians said:

Oh...I must not have been paying attention because I thought prelims was top 25, then semis was still top 17....but

still, Scouts could  WILL wind up with their lowest placement in 50 years! Sad!

Fixed.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Nine White Russians said:

still, Scouts could wind up with their lowest placement in 50 years! Sad!

Truly sad since it’s clear they have a talented ensemble. But it also speaks to how improved their competitors are.