Madison Scouts 2018

13 hours ago, tedrick said:

I think there are reports in that the show was not very clean last night in Allentown --

And the product is sub par 

23 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Hmm.. so not going to do the right thing and resign?  Then the BOD needs to remove them. And if that doesn't happen, well, the money will continue to dry up, kids will go elsewhere, and the end will be near. This is a critical juncture. 

23 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Hmm.. so not going to do the right thing and resign?  Then the BOD needs to remove them. And if that doesn't happen, well, the money will continue to dry up, kids will go elsewhere, and the end will be near. This is a critical juncture. 

Exactly right HD.

9 hours ago, TRacer said:

The Madison brand is alive, in a sense. The problem is, the co-ed Bluecoats are the ones excelling at doing it. 

So the problem is the chromosomes of the MMs?  Not the leadership and design?  I'm dubious. 

1 hour ago, Plankton said:

The first 3 minutes are sub-sub par.

When you get a better reaction playing Slaughter for a field warm up than you do for the show...

• Like 7

3 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

So the problem is the chromosomes of the MMs?  Not the leadership and design?  I'm dubious. 

C’mon HD, you know that I mean; let’s employ some abstract thinking here...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TRacer said:

C’mon HD, you know that I mean; let’s employ some abstract thinking here...

No, I don't understand why you mentioned "the co-ed Bluecoats" instead of "the Bluecoats."  It seemed to me to be implying strongly that the reason Scouts are doing poorly is they're not co-ed.

• Like 2