Madison Scouts 2018

I'm much more interested in what kind of show Madison will come out with for 2018 and what type of costuming will go with that program!! I'd still like to see them do a "Men of Steel" show.

• Like 5

On 11/1/2017 at 8:45 PM, madalumni said:

I'm much more interested in what kind of show Madison will come out with for 2018 and what type of costuming will go with that program!! I'd still like to see them do a "Men of Steel" show.

yeah like the "there's a superhero in all of us" type thing Reading did at DCA

I'm really looking forward to Scouts 2018 

4 hours ago, thirdcoast said:

Good morning. 

Are we all ready for NEXT! 

80 year's 

let's keep rolling 

We all love the Madison Scout's and their show's and what if they allow girl's?  They would be full of surprise's right guy's?

8 hours ago, thirdcoast said:

Talk Drum Corps to me.

What's your favorite moment from 1988?

Championships. Madison Scouts were in maybe 4th place in mid season before they went off to Europe. They then came back from Europe , and shocked the Drum Corps world at Championships that '88 season.. with electrifying performances at Championships... especially on Finals Night, to win it all.

Edited by BRASSO

8 hours ago, thirdcoast said:

Talk Drum Corps to me.

What's your favorite moment from 1988?

I enjoy the 1988 LP's to this day. The energy that the corps is able to convey, even through sound recordings having never seen the show live is still remarkable to me. 

I would love to see Madison do a show using nothing but Paul Hart music. There is a great deal of music in the "Concerto for Guitar and Jazz Orchestra that wasn't used in the first half of the '88 show, plus revisiting Remembrance, which has a great deal of music that the corps didn't use in 1990, 1998, and the MSARP in 2006. 

I think it would make a great vehicle for the corps.