Madison Scouts 2018

1 minute ago, Barneveld said:

I wonder if Pioneer will beat them at semis?

Why the sarcasm?

2 hours ago, Plankton said:

The alums? The DCI judges are proclaiming it.

To you all anything below 6th is awful 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Racinescouts97 said:

drum corps isnt drum corps anymore smh

:laughing::laughing:

I side with Plankton...no way can I be happy when Scouts are placing along the levels of where we placed when I was with Southwind in the 90s.

Moreso, the product is not as good as others. If I thought the product was elite and Scouts were just getting scrwed by the judges then I'd direct my anger elsewhere. This product is not on the level of elite. 

• Like 2

Yes, the overall product may not be at the level of other corps design wise, but it is not the fault of the performers.  We must try to keep the performers in mind on this forum.  In addition, there are many parents who view this site.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

Yes, the overall product may not be at the level of other corps design wise, but it is not the fault of the performers.  We must try to keep the performers in mind on this forum.  In addition, there are many parents who view this site.

Madison has a higher level of talent than last year's 12th place corps. That only magnifies the absolutely awful design of this year's sparkly blood clot program. No one is blaming the MM for the middle school level of show concept. Unfortunately, some of that talent will move on to better placing corps in 2019, and I cannot blame them for that decision.

Edited by Plankton
  • Thanks 2