Madison Scouts 2018

1 hour ago, SFZFAN said:

I share that feeling. Do you ever seeing it turn towards the bad ### activity it used to be?

Not a chance. The current powers that be don't want "bad a##".

Edited by FlamMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SFZFAN said:

I share that feeling. Do you ever seeing it turn towards the bad ### activity it used to be?

Possibly. Things tend to be cyclical. And having Hoppy out of the activity now is HUGE. He’s been one of the biggest losers, when it comes to what drum corps is today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBadMadMan said:

Possibly. Things tend to be cyclical. And having Hoppy out of the activity now is HUGE. He’s been one of the biggest losers, when it comes to what drum corps is today.

I want to believe that you are correct, but I think the drum corp ship has sailed too far down the current road to turn back into a bad a## activity once again. Are there still bad a##e# in corp? I don't think so. Back when drum corps were comprised of neighborhood kids who all grew up together, there was certainly an element of toughness...the Bayonne Bridgemen come to mind first! Those dudes were not to be messed with.

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:43 PM, FlamMan said:

I want to believe that you are correct, but I think the drum corp ship has sailed too far down the current road to turn back into a bad a## activity once again. Are there still bad a##e# in corp? I don't think so. Back when drum corps were comprised of neighborhood kids who all grew up together, there was certainly an element of toughness...the Bayonne Bridgemen come to mind first! Those dudes were not to be messed with.

I']m afraid society itself has changed too much to be bad### again! :( 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

Can we discuss how great the drill was in the opener and Gotta Dance in 2015? Was that Andy Ebert?

It was Andy Ebert.

However, this thread is forcthe 2018 corps, perhaps start the conversation in the 2015 thread?

13 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

However, this thread is forcthe 2018 corps, perhaps start the conversation in the 2015 thread?

There hasn't been a post in here since April 11, so I doubt anyone will mind. 

Great drill in 2015, right?

• Like 4

On 4/11/2018 at 3:46 PM, cowtown said:

I hope Madison has pretty hats this year

What about pretty uniforms ?

• Thanks 1