Madison Scouts 2018

The Cavaliers figured it out I am sure Madison will. For me other than the beginning the middle and end isn't that bad there's always erasers for the beginning but never though the crowd would be using them. I am actually offended with the description of the heart no place for it. Medical stuff makes me very uneasy (Nam) to the point I do not go to the doctors enough don't let my health care provider record the call so they hang up, for quality purposes, yea right try it they won't talk with you at all.  We're all head cases I guess.

2 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

The Cavaliers figured it out I am sure Madison will. For me other than the beginning the middle and end isn't that bad there's always erasers for the beginning but never though the crowd would be using them. I am actually offended with the description of the heart no place for it. Medical stuff makes me very uneasy (Nam) to the point I do not go to the doctors enough don't let my health care provider record the call so they hang up, for quality purposes, yea right try it they won't talk with you at all.  We're all head cases I guess.

Thank you for your service!

• Like 2

Well appreciated long time ago. If it wasn't for Drum Corps I would not have been prepared for the Army or most of my achievements in life will always be grateful.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bluzes said:

Well appreciated long time ago. If it wasn't for Drum Corps I would not have been prepared for the Army or most of my achievements in life will always be grateful.

I agree on a lot of this, but even after marching for 6 years I would have been a total wuss in the Army.

Well in my day you had a choice get drafted or join a Canadian Corp. Believe me a lot of Corps Members did just that, even traveled back to the states in the summer.

• Like 1

Just now, Bluzes said:

Well in my day you had a choice get drafted or join a Canadian Corp. Believe me a lot of Corps Members did just that, even traveled back to the states in the summer.

Jim aged out of Kilties, went right into the Marine Corps, was deployed to Cambodia...  had to be an adjustment.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, goodmello said:

I argue that 'destination corps' largely don't happen anymore.  I have a friend who marched Bloo in 2016, took a summer off and is now at BD.  I have countless examples of this happening in the last few seasons alone.  For God sake Crown lost a chunk of guard to BOSTON last year...

I think this entire argument is just another way from people who marched like 20-30 years ago to feel offended over the activity/their past corps choices.

Good point. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Jim aged out of Kilties, went right into the Marine Corps, was deployed to Cambodia...  had to be an adjustment.  

What year did Jim age out?

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

Oh, just missed.   I have a friend who played contra in 75.

• Like 1