Phantom Regiment 2018

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before on here or reddit, but the first time I heard the show title "This New World," I immediately thought of HBO's Westworld. The hosts (robots) frequently use this phrase in reference to what is occurring in the plot right now [don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen the show]. Did this come to mind for anyone else that follows both DCI and Westworld?

2 hours ago, palmettomello said:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before on here or reddit, but the first time I heard the show title "This New World," I immediately thought of HBO's Westworld. The hosts (robots) frequently use this phrase in reference to what is occurring in the plot right now [don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen the show]. Did this come to mind for anyone else that follows both DCI and Westworld?

I hope it isn't.  Several winter groups tried it and it didn't go as well as planned.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PrfctTimeOfDay said:

For any historians out there, any idea why Phantom dropped Loves Park? I don't know if it's just a memory of mine, but I remember them being from Rockford/Loves Park when I was growing up. I know it's been Rockford for a while, but that random question popped into my head today.

I remember hearing many years ago that they weren't getting much support from Loves Park, so they dropped the reference. 

• Like 1

HAwynqCNq7GLtiZMKElriSr644RYU9jHYtDU5Xm6BThis was on the PR Snapchat a couple days ago, I wonder what it means for uniforms! I would have thought this show was a lighter concept, but dark drums seem to indicate otherwise. 

Uniform reveal soon...

meh... no helmets at all after last year's over done use.

I'll wait to see them in person and how they are used.  

This I found more interesting:

Sunday, June 3 @ 3pm
Leaf River Summer Daze Parade

Tuesday, June 12 @ 7pm
FREE Music in the Park concert at the Sinnissippi Music Shell

Saturday, June 16 @ 8:30pm
FREE Dress Rehearsal (open to the public) at Stillman High School

Friday, July 6 @ 7:30pm
Show of Shows at Boylan Catholic High School

Saturday, July 114 @ 7:00pm
Tour of Champions at Huskie Stadium, Northern Illinois University

Edited by xandandl