Phantom Regiment 2018

6 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

Would prefer a helmet over the hood, but not bad! Im sure they will look better once they are on the field together.

Maybe it was a super lean year for the boa(h) harvest?

Edited by xandandl

7 minutes ago, Tpet304 said:

Welp, looks like the helmet shirt I bought from their souvie booth last year is no longer worth wearing!

• Sad 1

Just now, Cadevilina Crown said:

Welp, looks like the helmet shirt I bought from their souvie booth last year is no longer worth wearing!

Collector's item maybe a treasured keepsake worth something soon. $$$

7 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

Would prefer a helmet over the hood, but not bad! Im sure they will look better once they are on the field together.

money saving?  money hassles???

One good thing I'll say about the hoods: They'll come in handy if it rains at a show site.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I like the look, but the old man in me hopes that they haven't ditched the helmets. 

According to some random guy on Facebook, the conductors will still have helmets and the corps proper will only wear helmets in parades and retreats. And since it was said on Facebook it must be true, right?

• Like 1

Maybe the hoods won't have potential peripheral vision issues for marchers to overcome during their high velocity drills on the football field. Its possible they won't be an impediment. I'd imagine Michael Cesario thought about this possibility beforehand too, but viewed it as not a potential issue for marchers. I suppose if peripheral vision became an issue, they could roll the hoods back too.

Edited by BRASSO

7 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Maybe the hoods won't have potential peripheral vision issues for marchers to overcome during their high velocity drills on the football field. Its possible they won't be an impediment. I'd imagine Michael Cesario thought about this possibility beforehand too, but viewed it as not a potential issue for marchers. I suppose if peripheral vision became an issue, they could roll the hoods back too.

I suspect high velocity drill is not the concern with this corps.

• Like 1