Phantom Regiment 2018

Phantom's show on Flo from San Antonio seemed a lot better to me than it had on streams early in the season.

• Like 4

Question for those who've seen them live :  I've only seen the show online through Flomarching - do the guard costumes show up more in person ?   Because they totally blend in with the field from what I've seen - and so do their flag color scheme choices - which I think affected their guard scores last night - you just don't see them - like at all !

Later,

Mike

3 hours ago, Guardguy89 said:

Question for those who've seen them live :  I've only seen the show online through Flomarching - do the guard costumes show up more in person ?   Because they totally blend in with the field from what I've seen - and so do their flag color scheme choices - which I think affected their guard scores last night - you just don't see them - like at all !

I saw them live in BA and then on several broadcasts. While I don't think the guard color choices "pop," I haven't found them to be as invisible as a lot of others on here.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Time to go back to the helmets for next year. 

Ranked 12th!  Helmets aren't the only thing they need to go back to.  Pitiful.  

Edited by Land_Surfer

I have such a hard time believing this corps is sitting in 12th right now. No way is that a 12th place show, no way is that 12th place talent, no way is the design that 'bad'. It's a beautiful show and they perform it beautifully. Wow

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2