Phantom Regiment 2018

3 hours ago, fatbrassboy said:

The thug life?

Corps in the Hood, Baby!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Ghost said:

Space Balls II?

Obviously, peripheral vision (lack of) wasn't being considered when making the hoodie decision.  Can't march a show without PV and do it safely and reliably.

Edited by Land_Surfer

Just sharing another pic from the 2018 uniforms thread, credit to @JAZZER

I think the uniform design is great in that it can accommodate both the black or white helmet! I think we can all generally agree that the helmet really completes the uniform ensemble for PR. I enjoy quoting alum and former PR staff member JD Shaw on looking or feeling like 10 foot gods because I agree with his sentiment as a phan: " My favorite memory is putting on the white uniform for the first time and feeling like a 10-foot tall God!" from http://regiment.org/60for60-alumni-interview-jd-shaw/ 

Hopefully they pull a "Swan Lake" or "Phantasm" and make a headgear swap during the show (maybe starting off with helmets which is familiar, remove helmets and use hoodies for a new and unexplored world or something to that effect?), however I'm no show designer! I could care less what they wear from neck down to toe, but gotta have that helmet at least! The most regal corps in drum corps is PR!  

34441747_10155755270163668_5227016241939

• Like 1

Assassins Creed hoodie, but otherwise the  uniform is nice.

Edited by jjeffeory
Autocorrect autocorrected a word incorrectly
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, xandandl said:

If that diamond shape was a constant perhaps it would have some merit. However, it is not as even shown in the intro photo and in the individual mug shots taken pre-parade. Unless the binding of the hood was stiff, it will soften out after the first washing as in during Texas and/or Swamp tour. In reality at Lucas, only the first 20 rows or so view the performer straight on; the rest of us look from above.

Image may contain: 1 person, stripes

w

I wonder how much of the show the hood will be covering the head.