Phantom Regiment 2018

2 minutes ago, BostonLUck said:

Sweet baby Jesus. No. No. No. Finals' night Phantom Regiment scores a 39.400 in GE, while Blue Devils scored a 39.450. Obviously, you don't quite grasp how numbers work... but let me help you: 39.400 and 39.450, you see that 5 in there? Okay. That 5 in there means that the Blue Devils were .050 ahead of Phantom Regiment. Are we all on the same page now?

As I said earlier, you can't fix stupid.

Ps. I'm not angry. I'm passionate ;-) it falls under the GE category... ya know.. the one Phantom DIDN'T win on Finals' night in 2008.

Nothing I said was incorrect.  At no point did I say Phantom beat Blue Devils in overall GE on finals night.  You apparently were so in a rush to call yet another person stupid that you didn't pay attention to what your were reading.

7 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Nothing I said was incorrect.  At no point did I say Phantom beat Blue Devils in overall GE on finals night.  You apparently were so in a rush to call yet another person stupid that you didn't pay attention to what your were reading.

Please quote where I said Phantom Regiment was 2nd place in 2008. K, thanks :-) 

Edited by BostonLUck

10 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I'll save you the trouble: You'll never find that I said anything about Phantom Regiment coming in 2nd, on Finals' night, in 2008. Heck, I was there. Also, I never called you stupid? I'm offended you say I did. I was just making a generalized, public announcement regarding stupid and the difficult time it is to repair it. That's all. I'm sorry you assumed otherwise.

Those assumptions will get ya every time. Have a great day.

6 hours ago, BostonLUck said:

Please quote where I said Phantom Regiment was 2nd place in 2008. K, thanks :-) 

5 hours ago, BostonLUck said:

You'll never find that I said anything about Phantom Regiment coming in 2nd, on Finals' night, in 2008.

V

13 hours ago, BostonLUck said:

2008 was a very, very strong 2nd place show, that got bumped into 1st by an overly emotional music panel. 

Edited by skevinp

1 hour ago, jdpr said:

Bottom line in any year we can only give an opinion because it's impossible to give facts on why one should beat another , most of it is subjective unless you want to go back to the tick system.

Agree with you there. It remains my opinion that while Spartacus is an all time great emotional show, this very fact is what led judges to over-score it in the final week of competition that year and that BD should have won. But that’s why I’m a fan and not a judge 

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

It’s telling that this thread was more pleasant when we were talking about the current 2018 edition of Phantom Regiment :doh:

What sucks is that this guy brought up how Regimemt should've been 2nd in 2008 as a reason why JD Shaw wouldn't return to Regiment. All of this because somehow Shaw knew 2008 was a fluke and decided to peace out.

Edited by kdaddy