2018 Blue Stars

7 hours ago, corps8294 said:

I don't see them falling out of the top 12. I have them as a potential lock for 10th. Just a logical prediction.

Go back a few years: 2013 preseason chatter—Blue Stars won’t return to finals, 2015 prior to prelims the show had plateaued like 2012 and would fall from finals, and if you look back I’m sure there’s a few choice quotes about Blue Stars trying to pull off Wagner. People underestimate Blue Stars. While much depends on what we see from Mandarins, Academy, Colts, perhaps Spirit or Troopers, I don’t see more than one spot opening, perhaps two, but not more, and your 10th place prediction is probably correct.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xandandl said:

Noted that besides their khaki plumber's shorts, each member is wearing their Home Depot cummerbund/belt. Tim Taylor must be proud, right Al?

Next time you play this video, watch the guy down front to the right.  He looks to the right just before the big hit.  I understand he had to go and change his underwear!

1 hour ago, bscontra said:

here is another little teaser I found on Instagram 

The general contractor looks naked without a Home Depot cummerbund. Get him one, maybe in a different color.

22 minutes ago, xandandl said:

The general contractor looks naked without a Home Depot cummerbund. Get him one, maybe in a different color.

Most construction supervisors that I know do not sport tool belts. They usually just tell people to get working and then get back in to these diesel trucks and hop over to kwik trip for a large big buddy and a few roller dogs 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bscontra said:

Most construction supervisors that I know do not sport tool belts. They usually just tell people to get working and then get back in to these diesel trucks and hop over to kwik trip for a large big buddy and a few roller dogs 

well at least give him a clip board and a pencil behind the ear. 

Out this way, construction guys aren't allowed off site once they clock in for the day. Those little silver trucks drive to the job sites and deliver the coffee, danish, and sandwiches.  I can imagine that as an intermission half-way through the show, I mean construction.  Maybe use the pit's golf cart decked out in platinum sides...:hehe:

23 minutes ago, xandandl said:

well at least give him a clip board and a pencil behind the ear. 

Out this way, construction guys aren't allowed off site once they clock in for the day. Those little silver trucks drive to the job sites and deliver the coffee, danish, and sandwiches.  I can imagine that as an intermission half-way through the show, I mean construction.  Maybe use the pit's golf cart decked out in platinum sides...:hehe:

haha.. totally  I think the clip boards and pencils will be added mid season for a GE push ! 

47 minutes ago, bscontra said:

Around here, the road construction guys start work at 10am, three guys stand around watching one guy work...for like an hour, then it’s lunchtime, before you know it, it’s 3pm and time to head for the bar.  It’s the Chicago way!