Crossmen 2018

The scoring / placements are typical for this time of year and are clearly being influenced by last year’s placements.  It is so hard to really tell from the streaming broadcast, but I believe that this is a very good drum corps with a very well-designed show.  If you go to the Akron show thread, there are reviews from people who were at the show that had the Crossmen above Phantom and Cadets.  Give it a week or so and I think we might see some movement.

Nicely done Crossmen!  It is going to be an entertaining year.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Andy68 said:

The scoring / placements are typical for this time of year and are clearly being influenced by last year’s placements.  It is so hard to really tell from the streaming broadcast, but I believe that this is a very good drum corps with a very well-designed show.  If you go to the Akron show thread, there are reviews from people who were at the show that had the Crossmen above Phantom and Cadets.  Give it a week or so and I think we might see some movement.

Nicely done Crossmen!  It is going to be an entertaining year.

Agreed. I wish it were the case that judges judged the show in front of them, but that never happens. It’s all about last year’s placement for a while. Hopefully it won’t take them too long to figure out. It was certainly pretty obvious to me. 

The Crossmen competed tonight with the sun right behind them.  I watched a video and it would have been very difficult for a judge to actually see the show.

But, they had a big score jump and gained on Phantom Regiment, who also competed with the sun behind them.

Nice score jump, Bones.

There is now a break before the next show.

Saw them live tonight in Muncie and thoroughly enjoyed them. Much better show (for me) than last year, and they performed well. 

• Like 1

From watching Muncie no

• Like 1