2017 Mini-corps lineup?

Times are on DCA site and I&E times. 

And for Fran, some of the scores are already up.....   ;)

• Haha 1

I'm in 2 of the groups performing.. there for fun, to play and have a great weekend! I didn't even know it was scored until I went to DCA last year for the 1st time (playing in a small and large ensemble group). Placement is the last thing on my mind, I want the crowd to be entertained, and have some fun playing!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, frachel said:

I'm in 2 of the groups performing.. there for fun, to play and have a great weekend! I didn't even know it was scored until I went to DCA last year for the 1st time (playing in a small and large ensemble group). Placement is the last thing on my mind, I want the crowd to be entertained, and have some fun playing!

A refreshing attitude rarely seen on DCP.   

• Like 1

Looking through the I&E list a lot of Kidsgroove representation, lots of CV and Southern Knights and a Cadets 2 alumni corps brass ensemble. But, no Saints Brigade this year.

On 8/28/2017 at 8:16 PM, Terri Schehr said:

A refreshing attitude rarely seen on DCP.   

And.. I got sick on vacation and can't play tomorrow :-( I'm so bummed (had 2 mini corps performances and an I&E duet).. but I'll be there to cheer everyone on.

• Sad 2

Couldn't get out of work in time to be here for the mini corps show tonight. How was it?

On 9/1/2017 at 11:53 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

Couldn't get out of work in time to be here for the mini corps show tonight. How was it?

Full of crickets, apparently. Anyway, DCA has posted the scores:

1. Star United 97.667

2. Freelancers 95.333

3. Tri Valley Brass 89.167

4. Brig Juice 87.333

5. Bridgemen 85.667

On 8/17/2017 at 10:50 PM, N.E. Brigand said:

Thanks. I thought Star's DM was named Becky Saddlemire, but a DCI website article about Soundsport refers to "Star United drum major Vicky Mungle".

Becky got married, thus the change in last name.  The change in first name was an error by DCI in their reporting of the Soundsport competition.  We have incessantly teased "Vicky" about her first name change since the DCI error.

• Like 2