Last NJ show of the season - this Saturday!

I'm hoping to see all of you at the Bushwackers Invitational this Saturday! Al Chez & The Brothers of Funk will start off the show at 6:30, and we've got Reading, Cabs, Hurricanes, White Sabers, Cadets2, and of course us, Bush.

Tickets have been selling really well the past few weeks, and you can get them in advance here: http://bushwackers.org/tickets/

If you choose the VIP ticket level, you'll receive VIP parking (right behind the stands), a food voucher, and a gift bag.

This is going to be a great show... an EVENING show... in Woodbridge, NJ at the high school. Really nice stadium.

August 19th, 6:30 pm
Woodbridge High School
1 Samuel Lupo Pl.
Woodbridge, NJ

• Like 2

9 hours ago, HarlanAtBush said:

I'm hoping to see all of you at the Bushwackers Invitational this Saturday! Al Chez & The Brothers of Funk will start off the show at 6:30, and we've got Reading, Cabs, Hurricanes, White Sabers, Cadets2, and of course us, Bush.

Tickets have been selling really well the past few weeks, and you can get them in advance here: http://bushwackers.org/tickets/

If you choose the VIP ticket level, you'll receive VIP parking (right behind the stands), a food voucher, and a gift bag.

This is going to be a great show... an EVENING show... in Woodbridge, NJ at the high school. Really nice stadium.

August 19th, 6:30 pm
Woodbridge High School
1 Samuel Lupo Pl.
Woodbridge, NJ

Its also the last time Cabs see Reading ,White Sabers and Cadets2 before prelums .

Great venue, and a terrific late-season lineup.  Please join us Saturday!!!

On 8/16/2017 at 8:36 AM, Fran Haring said:

Great venue, and a terrific late-season lineup.  Please join us Saturday!!!

Tickets have been selling briskly these last few days! Seating is limited so we urge you to pre order. Print your receipt and bring to the will call booth for your tickets!

Just wanted to say that the Woodbridge show was fantastic last night. It's an excellent facility with phenomenal sight lines...the steep stands are way closer to the field than most stadiums, even with the track. The place was jam-packed, and the audience was crazy for my corps (and I assume everyone else). Even the warm-up area was great. I'm happy the weather was so good, especially compared to last year.

The Bushwackers put on an outstanding event.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Kamarag said:

Just wanted to say that the Woodbridge show was fantastic last night. It's an excellent facility with phenomenal sight lines...the steep stands are way closer to the field than most stadiums, even with the track. The place was jam-packed, and the audience was crazy for my corps (and I assume everyone else). Even the warm-up area was great. I'm happy the weather was so good, especially compared to last year.

The Bushwackers put on an outstanding event.

Thank you for the kind words! It was a great experience for all the fans and participants . Al Chez and the Brothers of Funk were an outrageous beginning to a great night of entertainment! 

Jay

Bush

• Like 1

What John and Jay have said.

Woodbridge H.S. is an absolutely outstanding venue for a show.  Plenty of parking, easy access from several major highways, the stadium is wonderful, and there are a bunch of places to eat nearby.  A good night!!!

• Like 1