Labor Wknd weather

51 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

Pack for all 4 seasons 

I ownly own summer clothing ,LOL

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

Pack for all 4 seasons 

The only slightly cool day is Friday and that event is held indoors, I believe...unless I'm wrong about that.  It's supposed to be 63 degrees Friday with a low of 50.  Jacket weather which is a no brainer for me anyway since I freeze on the plane.  The weekend looks lovely.  

21 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

The only slightly cool day is Friday and that event is held indoors, I believe...unless I'm wrong about that.  It's supposed to be 63 degrees Friday with a low of 50.  Jacket weather which is a no brainer for me anyway since I freeze on the plane.  The weekend looks lovely.  

right but at night...and the breeze being near the lake sometimes can add some chill

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dbriggs said:

that's ok; plenty of sweatshirts at the souvie area - lol

I live in Eastern Euro.so i be heading to the European Drum Corps Championships in Holland next month .

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Pack for all 4 seasons 

Wait...is DCA's back in Scranton pa?  :)    PA is infamous for wacky weather. Never forget how cold it was on finals night in 1994

On 8/26/2017 at 5:07 PM, Triple Forte said:

Wait...is DCA's back in Scranton pa?  :)    PA is infamous for wacky weather. Never forget how cold it was on finals night in 1994

And 1991... the first year in Scranton... was even colder.  I was waiting for the snowmaking machines to get cranked up at Montage Mountain.  LOL.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Better get to Scranton early going to be a long wait for tickets this year LMAO\;

Now NWS says there's a 30% chance of rain Sunday evening.