2017 DCI World Championships Montage

32 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211662597

Thought I'd post this nice little montage for memories sake. Plus the picture they put at the top of the article is really nice. What a good looking Corps they picked for the picture! :inlove:

Would that by chance be a corps that made beluga whales dance at Mystic Aquarium?

If you haven't seen it, go to 7th Regiment's FB page.

Edited by Tim K
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, kkrepps said:

http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=33500&ATCLID=211662597

Thought I'd post this nice little montage for memories sake. Plus the picture they put at the top of the article is really nice. What a good looking Corps they picked for the picture! :inlove:

8 minutes ago, Tim K said:

Would that by chance be a corps that made beluga whales dance at Mystic Aquarium?

If you haven't seen it, go to 7th Regiment's FB page.

why does Papa Krepps keep posting 7th Regiment items on the World Class thread?  The middle child searching for attention like his big brothers?  The proud parent saying look how good my child is?  Open Class corps have their own forum for proper recognition.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, xandandl said:

why does Papa Krepps keep posting 7th Regiment items on the World Class thread?  The middle child searching for attention like his big brothers?  The proud parent saying look how good my child is?  Open Class corps have their own forum for proper recognition.

The montage he posted has lots of world class corps.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, xandandl said:

Considering every corps competes at Championships, and a handful of Open Class beat a handful of World on a regular basis now, why does this distinction matter anymore?

On ‎8‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:31 PM, xandandl said:

why does Papa Krepps keep posting 7th Regiment items on the World Class thread?

I don't remember posting anything about them on the world class thread other than when they were performing at Indy prellims. I posted this one here because it was world class championships even though it has some open class in it as well.

I liked the picture so I pointed it out. Yes, there is some parent over-exuberance. I put a lot of time and money into the activity the past two years, I have to get it all out of my system, have patience with me. lol

• Like 3