Bushwackers-88.65

Kidsgrove-91.93

FusionCore-91.38

Cadets2-93.0

WhiteSabers-92.78

Caballeros-94.4

AtlantaCV-95.13

Buccaneers-98.28

from what I could see on Flo, I cant argue it. gonna be a great show tomorrow, and may be more moving around. when finals starts and that recap goes live there should be some interesting reading material

2 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

LOL!!!  Only reason they were a 5th seed is that they had no scores from a DCA-sanctioned show this summer. Not their fault... the shows they were scheduled to be in were canceled.

Seed score is the top score a corps has received at a DCA-sanctioned show.   A score received by a DCA corps at a DCI contest does not count toward the seed score.

thank God because trying t figure out DCM vs DCA math back in the day....

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:23 PM, Terri Schehr said:

I saw a program and it has the Cincinnati Tradition being from St. Peter,  Minnesota.  How does that happen?:dozingoff:

Maybe someone already mentioned this, but the program also lists another corps as the "Southern Nights", sans K.

• Haha 2

Just now, N.E. Brigand said:

Maybe someone already mentioned this, but the program also lists another corps as the "Southern Nights", sans K.

Also, and I've pointed this out to DCA in the past, but in the big spread of historic scores in the program, they have most of 2012 wrong (repeating the scores from 2010).

4 minutes ago, N.E. Brigand said:

:46_confounded:

9 hours ago, Kamarag said:

The top ten Open Class corps make finals. #11 will perform an unjudged exhibition.  Not sure how many A Class corps make finals, but it's likely three or four.

Probably someone already noted this, but around the time Excelsior announced they were ending their season prematurely, someone posted in this forum that there would still be four Class A corps advancing to Finals, as had previously been stated. As indeed proved to be the case.

10 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

thank God because trying t figure out DCM vs DCA math back in the day....

Oh man... remember those days??? You needed an actuary to figure it all out!!! LOL

8 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Technically optional. 

Only one 11th place corps has turned down the opportunity... that happened in 2014. A story for another day.  LOL.

The next highest-placing Open corps then was invited, and did the exhibition at the night show.

Sunrisers went to Niagara Falls for the day, I think it was, and Windsor Regiment performed instead.

And you seemed to struggle, as I recall, to explain to the Finals audience why Windsor was performing; you referred to them as "one of the newer corps" or "an up and coming corps" or something like that.

And then Windsor was gone the next year, I think.

8 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

IMO CT tops the Class 'A' field and perhaps Gold and Hurcs too. 

Almost! Five tenths from being correct about CT vs. Gold. Good for you on calling that. (I didn't see it.)

1 minute ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Sunrisers went to Niagara Falls for the day, I think it was, and Windsor Regiment performed instead.

And you seemed to struggle, as I recall, to explain to the Finals audience why Windsor was performing; you referred to them as "one of the newer corps" or "an up and coming corps" or something like that.

And then Windsor was gone the next year, I think.

"Seemed to struggle".... yep... good, diplomatic way to put that. :tongue:

NOT a knock on Windsor, at all.  They stepped up and did a nice job that night.

• Like 1