2017 DCA Prelims Discussion

The sound they have is amazing. The battery is on fire. 

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Mikah said:

Ok, I didn't know. No, the close ups of this field look artificial to me. I'm guessing that the color differentiation comes from wear and tear.

The path isn't ther now. I wonder if it's that "long turf" stuff and had gotten more uniformly flattened out by the path tarp and jut took longer to spring back?

Sustained chord there was lucious. More percussion feature now 

• Like 1

Oh the timing of the brass releases, voice overs, and pit features, and battery features in this closer are excellent 

• Like 2

Buccaneers are the whole package.   Fantastic battery and horn line, guard is sharp and they look professional.  As a matter of fact, the corps sounds professional.  Designers did a good job showing off the strengths of this group which are myriad.  Great show to watch, so entertaining and exciting.  I don’t understand why they are open class – I think they would be a top 10 World Class corps in DCI.  And that closer was AWESOME!

• Like 5

DCI finals might be a reach but that performance would push the top of Open Class for sure. 

Looking forward to tomorrow night. 

Flo seems to have called it a night. Please post scores if you're there. 

• Like 1

If Reading and the Blue Devils had to compete in the same division and avenge themselves the year after they both lost the Championship... who would win? :laugh: