2017 DCA Prelims Discussion

13 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

Maybe someone already mentioned this, but the program also lists another corps as the "Southern Nights", sans K.

On the other hand, one great thing about the DCA program is that it features photos from this year's performances.

14 hours ago, N.E. Brigand said:

I thought it was just a mistake: velcro coming loose for two members about halfway through the show.

Yep, same thing happened at the Chester and Allentown shows, too.

12 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

It's sad when you can't get the easy things right.  Smh. 

Music City Legend would be called Legend Legends Music City but they almost never got it right . 

Dumb yankees 

On 9/3/2017 at 2:08 AM, N.E. Brigand said:

The Bucs cheering sections features props, some costumes, and--I kid you not--printed sheets with various cheers.

I love their enthusiasm but man I wish we had them in 2000. I know the corps wasn't winning yet but was back in the top 5

My wife and I drove over on Saturday from Oswego, looking forward to a fine day of drum corps.  We were not disappointed.  And as a bonus, got to say "Hi!" to many friends from years past, with whom we marched.  Enjoyed every corps, some more than others...but it was all good. Extra shout-out to Kidsgrove Scouts...very impressive.  Side-note....who remembers the "Inspires"?  Right?

• Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 9:32 PM, camel lips said:

Music City Legend would be called Legend Legends Music City but they almost never got it right . 

Dumb yankees 

actually poor proof reading, and who knows where the proof reader was from just so you dont go off and offend a whole lot of people that live in a certain geographic region any more than you usually do.

signed,

a semi intelligent yankee correcting you for years

• Like 2