2017 DCA Finals

KVG_DC

Weather notwithstanding, here's the line up from DCA.

2017 DCA Finals Schedule
Sunday September 3, 2017
Capelli Sport Stadium
Rochester, NY

4:30PM  --  Gates open for fans
5:30PM  --  Welcome by Announcer
5:35PM  --  Recorded National Anthem

Due at Gate                Performance Time                 Performance Order
5:23PM                        5:40PM                                    A4.  Southern Knights
5:40PM                        5:57PM                                    A3.  Erie Thunderbirds
5:57PM                        6:14PM                                    A2.  Govenaires
6:14PM                        6:31PM                                    A1.  Cincinnati Tradition
6:31PM                        6:48PM                                    10.  Sunrisers
6:48PM                        7:05PM                                    9.  Bushwackers
7:05PM                        7:22PM                                    8.  Minnesota Brass
7:22PM                        7:39PM                                    7.  Fusion Core
7:39PM                        7:56PM                                    6.  Kidsgrove Scouts
7:56PM                        8:13PM                                    5.  White Sabers
8:13PM                        8:30PM                                    4.  Cadets 2
8:30PM                        8:47PM                                    3.  Caballeros
8:47PM                        9:04PM                                    2.  Atlanta CV
9:04PM                        9:22PM                                    1.  Buccaneers
9:39PM                                    End of Finals Performances

Closing Activities:
9:39PM            End of finals competition performance
9:44PM            Exhibition performance by highest scoring non-finalist
10:00PM          Corps begin to organize for retreat
10:02PM          Exhibition of Mini Corps winner
10:20PM          End of Mini Corps performance
10:25PM          All introductions begin
10:30PM          Start of retreat

Finals 2017 Order

Here's what corps are playing.

http://www.flomarching.com/article/61122-what-you-ll-hear-dca-championships#.Wax3jq2ZM6s

Edited by KVG_DC

I think we will see lots of movement to night ,scores very close leaves it wide open for many changes .Should be one hell of a finals .Best of Luck to all Corps .

Do it up CT. 

• Thanks 1

Not staying up tonight ,living in Eastern Europe im 6 hours ahead of you folks in Rochester,So finals starting at 6pm your time is my midnight .LOL

be looking for the scores tomorrow morning ,Enjoy Everyone last show of the 2017 season .Looking ahead to European  Drum Corps Championship in Holland on 28th of sept 2017.

Since there's very little activity in the alumni forum, I'll use this post to thank those corps for coming out on a wet morning. It was weird to see Crusaders Sr. in street clothes, but they played and marched quite well. My favorite as usual was the Caballeros Alumni, who moved a fair bit and sounded magnificent.

Heading over now. Cabs souvie team told me yesterday that if I got there early enough, there might be some of their excellent show tee-shirts available. (They had to buy more blanks.) I'm sitting low and somewhat to the left: 108-E-4. Wearing my favorite DCI apparel: the black Boston Crusaders "Animal Farm" shirt. (Over a turtleneck if it gets cool; but I didn't need that last night.) Enjoy the show everyone!

Kinda surprised the Flo stream starts at 5 when the first corps doesn't go on for another 40 minutes after that...

at least there setting up early to make sure they have no problems ,not like a few years back the company they had then missed the first few corps completely and loss corps half way thur their performce