2017 DCA Finals

KVG_DC

I mean... that's 10th? God help Flo if this stream goes down again, LOL. We're in for one hell of a night.

definitely need to do fresh load to a new tab or new browser after a freeze of say 30 secs.   

Old screens (tabs) are still stuck.   Latest tab working well at this moment.

7:00 PM EDT - Good closing for Sun.   Overall frustrating to be doing this IT crap!

Just now, KVG_DC said:

There's the cloth!  So dramatic the way they take it over diagonally and let it flap.

Flying Carpet Kev 

• Like 1

Next on:

Bushwackers "Where We Belong"

Music from "The Wizard of Oz", Harold Arlen/Yip Harburg
Creep, Radiohead
Orawa, Wojciech Kilar
Blue Shades, Frank Ticheli

The treatment of Creep is great.  Seems so strange that Radiohead works on the marching feild so well.

Just now, Florida Sun said:

Flying Carpet Kev 

I'm not Kev.  Just doing some of the 'color commentary' as I enjoy these shows again tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, Jeff Ream said:

Prelim recaps??

If I remember last year right, I think they released the Prelims recaps along with the Finals recaps after retreat was over.

To anyone watching online, I am not associated with Flo whatsoever, but I do have a background in IT and internet support and I can say, although no one likes to hear this answer at all, your connection to any streaming service will work better over a hard wired internet connection than a wireless one. Best thing I can suggest if you absolutely must use wifi is to check the internal settings of your wifi router and make sure the channel is not set to "auto" that's usually the biggest issue with wifi issues. If your channel is set to "auto" I suggest setting it to either 1, 6, or 11 hope that might help clear anything up for anyone having issues that aren't getting any help from Flo support. Wish I could be watching or at least in Rochester this year.

• Like 1