Pacific Crest 2018

2 percussion spots still open

• 4 weeks later...

PC has modified their uniforms for this year - what used to be a flat teal panel on the jacket and shako is now a sequined teal+silver design. Drum majors now have an all-white uniform too:

1125x1500.jpeg.44cc4c07b2544771baa0eb54b

• Like 3

A couple of blurbs from DCI:

• Like 1

Really looking forward to PC rounding out an excellent line-up at Drums of Fire (Portland Show) this Friday!

• Like 1

Report from The Wife:  PC is "officially" on tour. Left the school after the parade and headed North.

Safe travels!

Saw the show finally! Very entertaining! Demand is higher than recent years, hopefully this will translate into higher scores/placements in the late season. .1 from Oregon last night says a lot! I’ve always loved this corps, and this is a great show and opportunity for them to push forward some! 

• Like 2

Really happy to see them go up north this season.  While the California tour is great, it’s nice to see some variability in the schedule and it gives them a chance to make new friends in new places!

• Like 2

I SO appreciated PC's appearance at Drums of Fire.  I hope you'll do it again.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE the show and it was one of my favorites of a night of many good shows.  The bit of glitz, the choreography, the way the music selections flow, those really cool light props...all contributed to a great performance.

Here's to a great year!

• Like 1