2018 Staff Announcements (new thread)

On 9/11/2017 at 9:23 PM, Cadevilina Crown said:

8M4tcGI.png Blue Knights

• Chad Pence replaces Brad Toth as the Brass Caption Head.
  • All other design team members and caption heads are intact.

Sources:

WHOA!! Chad Pence is replacing Brad Toth!! That's huge. I worked with both of them during my Magic of Orlando days. Is Brad out or just filling another role? He did some great things with the brass at BK. Chad Pence is amazing and has a great resume. Marched at Star of Indiana and aged out at Cadets 1998. He has great experience and is a smart guy and will get great things out of that brass but Brad also had the same. Was amazing at this time at Cadets between 1999-2001 as a soprano and drum major. 

Ezekiel Lanser is the new Battery Arranger and Matt Lackey returns as Staff Coordinator for Pacific Crest, which will celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2018.

http://www.pacific-crest.org/2017/09/2018-design-team/

22 minutes ago, lifeisaround said:

It looks like, via facebook, the whole blue knights brass staff has jumped ship to Phantom Regiment. Brad Toth leading as the caption head! 

And here is the proof:

http://regiment.org/toth-hired-as-pr-brass-caption-head/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

20 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

When I think of Blue Knights brass as of late, I think raw power and volume. This could be some homerun hires for PR

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I assume that Christian Carichner ran things in a similar fashion to JD Shaw. With Carichner's departure, it appears there's a new brass philosophy for the first time since 02?

3 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Ezekiel Lanser is the new Battery Arranger and Matt Lackey returns as Staff Coordinator for Pacific Crest, which will celebrate its 25th anniversary in 2018.

http://www.pacific-crest.org/2017/09/2018-design-team/

This is pretty huge.  Lanser has done huge stuff in WGI.  Worked with Pulse and worked with the 2017 Independent A world champion.

4 hours ago, lifeisaround said:

It looks like, via facebook, the whole blue knights brass staff has jumped ship to Phantom Regiment. Brad Toth leading as the caption head! 

The whole brass staff?   I only see PR announcing Brad Toth.   Is PR actually ready for the Irish "Wink" as well????  Have you more specifics and bases for the claim as I don't see it substantiated elsewhere. Thanks.

3 hours ago, kdaddy said:

I assume that Christian Carichner ran things in a similar fashion to JD Shaw. With Carichner's departure, it appears there's a new brass philosophy for the first time since 02?

Good point.

Chris was a Cadets' tuba alum now replaced by another Cadet alum.

24 minutes ago, xandandl said:

The whole brass staff?   I only see PR announcing Brad Toth.   Is PR actually ready for the Irish "Wink" as well????  Have you more specifics and bases for the claim as I don't see it substantiated elsewhere. Thanks.

If you look at most of the bk brass staff facebook they have changed their pics and Work info.....