2018 Staff Announcements (new thread)

On 10/7/2017 at 10:11 AM, ashyUechi said:

Lindsay Kusmierczak replaces Jim Moore as the Color Guard Caption Head is incorrect.

Lindsay Kusmierczak replaces Shavon Garcia as Color Guard Caption Head. Jim Moore is the the choreographer and maybe the Color Guard Supervisor?

Where is Shavon going? Didn't see any news on her fb page, but maybe deciding to pursue personal non-guard related interests since she has the Imbue thing (just speculation from me). 

Also, I'm assuming Daniel Wiles and Richard Hinshaw will keep their Cavaliers' affiliation and this isn't a move full time to Colts?

On 9/25/2017 at 7:34 PM, Cappybara said:

Would probably take me a few months, my facial hair grows fast 

Hairybarra. Good moves and season ahead for your Reg., it appears.:thumbs-up:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, CorpwithanS said:

Hairybarra. Good moves and season ahead for your Reg., it appears.:thumbs-up:

I am certainly excited and optimistic 

• Like 1

Troopers appear to have made a change at the top of their design team: Adam Sage. News release is here.

Also, a tantalizing bit of into at the top (emphasis mine):

Last weekend our 2018 Design Team convened in Dallas, TX to begin preparations for our 60th anniversary summer program. This year’s production, which will include an exciting new look is sure to please fans from coast to coast as we set out west for the first time in eight years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

Troopers appear to have made a change at the top of their design team: Adam Sage. News release is here.

Last weekend our 2018 Design Team convened in Dallas, TX to begin preparations for our 60th anniversary summer program. This year’s production, which will include an exciting new look is sure to please fans from coast to coast as we set out west for the first time in eight years.

Loads of experience in this team. If they draw good talent, they will be a strong candidate for Finals again.

5 hours ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

now the key is who teaches it