Cadevilina Crown

2018 Staff Announcements (new thread)

20 minutes ago, year1buick said:

Gaines is now drill designer at SCV. Talk about a who’s who team.

https://www.scvanguard.org/2018-scv-design-staff/

Gonna miss Pete Webber's drill at SCV, he did a fantastic job over the past dozen seasons. Excited to see how Gaines will do at SCV, though.

That being said, there's one prominent corps I know that, if Webber were to head that way, it would make me ecstatic.

• Like 3

Yes, Will we see Pete  Webber surface elsewhere? He really did a ton of things for Vanguard visually in his tenure with them.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Pete would be a great pick up for Phantom.

The announcement literally says he's expecting a newborn and is taking time off to spend with the family.

14 minutes ago, general_tsos_chicken2 said:

oh ####. SCV 2018 dci world champions!

I wonder what Pete Webers plans are, a corps would be smart to give him a call asap

13 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Gonna miss Pete Webber's drill at SCV, he did a fantastic job over the past dozen seasons. Excited to see how Gaines will do at SCV, though.

That being said, there's one prominent corps I know that, if Webber were to head that way, it would make me ecstatic.

12 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Yes, Will we see Pete  Webber surface elsewhere? He really did a ton of things for Vanguard visually in his tenure with them.

Go read the announcement. A bit of reading comprehension will answer your questions. 

Just now, shofmon88 said:

The announcement literally says he's expecting a newborn and is taking time off to spend with the family.

Ah, too bad. Some of Webber's recent SCV drills/drill moves looked very Phantom-esque.

It's OK, the door is still open for Jamey Thompson to come back.

1 minute ago, shofmon88 said:

Go read the announcement. A bit of reading comprehension will answer your questions. 

Chill, I read it.

Doesn't mean he can't design for a corps. JD Shaw resigned from phantom "to spend more time with family" before it was announced he's going to vanguard. And another case was the same, although I forget who it was. 

• Like 3