2018 Staff Announcements (new thread)

16 hours ago, shofmon88 said:

Go read the announcement. A bit of reading comprehension will answer your questions. 

Cool it Holmes

They just released Michael Gaines' updated bio:

Michael Gaines is the love-child of Steve Brubaker and an alien creature composed entirely of Visual GE. After taking a 6-year sabbatical to save his home planet and learn about incorporating infinite dimensions into marching drill design, Gaines will return to DCI to fulfill his destiny. No one will be spared from the overwhelming beauty of his work.

He lives in California and enjoys hiking.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Ah, too bad. Some of Webber's recent SCV drills/drill moves looked very Phantom-esque.

It's OK, the door is still open for Jamey Thompson to come back.

You are informed that the announcement states Webber is expecting a newborn and is taking time off to spend with the family; and your response is: "Ah, too bad". Nice.

1 minute ago, Stu said:

You are informed that the announcement states Webber is expecting a newborn and is taking time off to spend with the family; and your response is: "Ah, too bad". Nice.

By which I meant "Too bad he is not coming back, but I totally understand why."

• Thanks 2

Alright, enough personal attacks and non-staff-changes-related stuff. Let's get this thread back on track. Like I said in the OP, I don't want this thread to become "Staff Merry-Go-Round 2018 Part 2, This Time With Even More Dumb Posts."

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Alright, enough personal attacks and non-staff-changes-related stuff. Let's get this thread back on track. Like I said in the OP, I don't want this thread to become "Staff Merry-Go-Round 2018 Part 2, This Time With Even More Dumb Posts."

We have yet read or even seen anything close to  a 'personal attack' in this thread; a tinge of humoresque sarcasm yes; but 'personal attack' nope not even close. But this is your thread, so let's go back to boring staff announcements.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, xandandl said:

Exactly.

But you know how we are (you too) on DCP with announcements. Like when so and so (whom we all know) says he's never coming back to DCP...     we just wait.

no some i hope go away LOL