Any word on CD/DVD/Blu-ray products for 2017

I wonder if this foreshadows another scenario like the last time The Cavaliers had a ballad cut. On the CDs in 2015, Game On appears in its full glory but the ballad got cut entirely from the video products.

Oh dear, there was a big electronics goof-up/failure that year, too..... Tin foil on!

Edited by FaustianMachine

A DCI customer service rep just told me "late 2017/early 2018" for the release of the World Championship audio-video products.  That sucks.

Edited by CDUB

27 minutes ago, CDUB said:

A DCI customer service rep just told me "late 2017/early 2018" for the release of the World Championship audio-video products.  That sucks.

I just hope it's not 2015 bad.

• 4 weeks later...

FYI - the pre-order option is out there on the DCI.org website!

CDs - $29.95

DVD - $99.95

Blu-ray - $119.95

DVD Deluxe Bundle (DVD/CD) - $109.95

Blu-ray Deluxe Bundle (Blu-ray/CD) - $129.95

https://store.dci.org/collections/audio-video

Just ordered my Blu-Rays, despite the edits, and despite the less-than-stellar year, programmatically, and despite the $139.42 with tax and shipping. Why? Because, ######, I love drum corps and this is my main way of supporting it. Plus, SCV in high resolution audio / video!  Come at me, mellos!

Edited by quietcity

On 10/23/2017 at 6:50 PM, leed17 said:

I think its just easier to get audio licenses for the CD's than it is sync licenses for the videos.  Last year there weren't any cuts to the CD's, but some cuts were on the vids and also they never released some of the 13 - 25 corps on video for downloads at the Marching Music Downloads site (the 13 - 25 were all on the CD set though).  The video licensing is probably much more expensive and much more difficult to obtain.  I'm glad at least the CD's will be out soon... :)

and video cant be secured, if possible, until after the event has been recorded

• 3 weeks later...

Blu-rays scheduled for Thursday arrival!