DCI trivia question

Name the active World Class competitors who hold competitive wins against every single (World Class) DCI Champion Corps

(not necessarily during the champion's winning season, though), but have never won the World Class Championship themselves.

(No cheating).

18 hours ago, elphaba01 said:

Blue Stars & Troopers     :dozingoff:

Elphaba      :flower:

Blue Stars never beat Star. Troopers sound good. Maybe Crossmen?

Troopers and Crossmen.

Edited by DAvery

2 hours ago, DAvery said:

Blue Stars never beat Star. Troopers sound good. Maybe Crossmen?

Troopers and Crossmen.

"Maybe Crossmen":

"Bones" was my other choice.  I didn't want to put too many picks down.  Troopers over their long career have beaten almost everyone at one time or another, particularly in the "Dynasty" years (1965-1974), as a lot of todays "World Beaters" were on the rise.

I have a memory of Crossmen having wins against almost all the "Giants" at one time or another, or holding them to a tie.

Elphaba      :flower:

23 hours ago, Bob984 said:

You win!!   It was Crossmen and Troopers.......

After I posted that I went looking for when Crossmen beat Star. I couldn't find one. 

I apologize....I believe that you may be correct........I thought that the Crossmen had a win over Star. and now I don't think that they did after looking........I am going to check it out, as not all scores are documented......sorry.....so, it looks as if Troopers are the only one who has beaten every champion but hasn't won a title.......

54 minutes ago, Bob984 said:

I apologize....I believe that you may be correct........I thought that the Crossmen had a win over Star. and now I don't think that they did after looking........I am going to check it out, as not all scores are documented......sorry.....so, it looks as if Troopers are the only one who has beaten every champion but hasn't won a title.......

Mid 80's were a pretty bleak time for Crossmen, scorewise. I was thinking maybe 90-91, but still could not find an instance. Really, the question is which current corps beat Star, but have not won a DCI championship.