2018 Show Announcent/Rumors?

12 hours ago, xandandl said:

then why are they constantly posting on the Cadets thread?  Nothing going on with the BAC thread... very few Cadets homers post there although they do know many.

Who is/are "they"?  Overall I see very little coming from Boston supporters on any thread, much less the Cadet thread.  Who are the Boston supporters you say are disparaging the Cadets?  Also, look at the amount of pages generated on the Cadets thread, most of it probably by you actually.  A lot of the unhappiness with what is going on at Cadets with their potential program (Bernstein commitment in particular) seems to come from Cadet supporters and alumni, no?  At least that's my sense.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

I see nothing has changed.  

Good to hear from you, stranger! I hope you're finding life as a teacher to your liking.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, xandandl said:

then why are they constantly posting on the Cadets thread?  Nothing going on with the BAC thread... very few Cadets homers post there although they do know many.

i can be pro and con on the Cadets and post there. You yourself have taken many shots at YEA in that thread, yet you post there. 

7 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Who is/are "they"?  Overall I see very little coming from Boston supporters on any thread, much less the Cadet thread.  Who are the Boston supporters you say are disparaging the Cadets?  Also, look at the amount of pages generated on the Cadets thread, most of it probably by you actually.  A lot of the unhappiness with what is going on at Cadets with their potential program (Bernstein commitment in particular) seems to come from Cadet supporters and alumni, no?  At least that's my sense.

bingo.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2017 at 8:09 PM, KVG_DC said:

if i don't get a Candide show out of the Cadets with this agreement of theirs, I'm gonna go over in the corner and sulk.

Finally a good opportunity to recycle the cow from 1996....

• 1 month later...

We may, or may not, be releasing details about our 2018 program in the very near future. 

Its amazing thats its come to this. Couchmen revealing their show before 90% of all drum corps. We suspect our procrastination habits have rubbed off on them 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Couchmen Drum Corps said:

We may, or may not, be releasing details about our 2018 program in the very near future. 

Its amazing thats its come to this. Couchmen revealing their show before 90% of all drum corps. We suspect our procrastination habits have rubbed off on them 

They fell into it when you went to tidy up your Castro Convertible; now they can't climb out since it's too much effort.

2 hours ago, afd said:

Is there a feud btw Boston and Cadets? No...it's the followers of both who are trying to make one. Really?

Sounds like AFD and Candmancan are trying to stir up trouble where there is none.

BAC posters are rightly celebrating their Grammy award winner as they rightly should. I and others have sent congratulations.  Nope, that doesn't sound like any feud.