Video edits 2017

22 hours ago, Stu said:

DCI would then be guilty of providing seperate video and audio products (with purposeful time-sync capibilities) in order for their consumers to break copyright law. That would make DCI culpable in a court of law.

Meh...anyone with a shred of splicing skills could figure it out close enough to enjoy.

59 minutes ago, 84BDsop said:

I would agree.....but if I do it for myself, who's gonna know?

Which is why there will likely never be a full video sans audio produced; the copyright owners and DCI both know that the technology exists for you to do that on the down-low.

16 hours ago, Stu said:

Never mind; ya didn't get the joke.

i did. i didnt like it

9 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i did. i didnt like it

When a joke, sarcasm, poke, is in my direction you like it, often generate it, and I roll with it and usually find it funny But when it is in your direction you don't. Typical. All I can say is, "Lighten up Francis" - Sgt Hulka

3 hours ago, Stu said:

When a joke, sarcasm, poke, is in my direction you like it, often generate it, and I roll with it and usually find it funny But when it is in your direction you don't. Typical. All I can say is, "Lighten up Francis" - Sgt Hulka

i give credit where credit is due.....yours aren't funny. Lots of people bust on me on here and I laugh. 

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

i give credit where credit is due.....yours aren't funny.

I guarantee that if the joke had been directed towards GD, or maybe Brasso, you would have either commented in the affimitve or posted a smile emoji. But whatever.