Sign in to follow this  
Lithium Nitro

New Look DCI Webpage and 2018 Schedule Released!

Whomever signed off for this new web-sight just be fired.  Trying to navigate through the schedule is troublesome.

• Like 2

Just announced today: Heat Wave (from Inverness, Florida) will be attending both Open Class Championships and World Championship Prelims in August. They are the first drum corps from Florida to be participating in the World Championships since Teal Sound in 2011.

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:52 PM, mjoakes said:

Anyone want to comment on whether getting to Allentown is better/easier by car via Newark airport or Philly airport?

As Terri answered, I agree with her rousing sentiment.   I prefer to fly into Philadelphia - take I-95 south, then I believe it is 476 north.  I have flown into Philly at least 20 times for the Allentown show, and only once to Newark. 

I generally fly into Philly Friday late morning - then have a casual drive to Allentown, arriving at 2 or 2:30.   I check into a hotel, then have Friday dinner at the Allentown fairgrounds.  I park for the afternoon and evening once on Chew by Greenwood cemetery.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DeanInChicago said:

As Terri answered, I agree with her rousing sentiment.   I prefer to fly into Philadelphia - take I-95 south, then I believe it is 476 north.  I have flown into Philly at least 20 times for the Allentown show, and only once to Newark. 

I generally fly into Philly Friday late morning - then have a casual drive to Allentown, arriving at 2 or 2:30.   I check into a hotel, then have Friday dinner at the Allentown fairgrounds.  I park for the afternoon and evening once on Chew by Greenwood cemetery.

Thanks for the advice and suggestions.

This is total BS. Come back to Dublin. Fans love the show, easy parking, easy online ticketing, excellent stadium, easy in/out for buses, and many fans in Columbus simply won't drive to neighboring shows. It made money here. Stupid to not bring Emerald City Music Games show back to Dublin.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/18/2019 at 7:04 AM, unlisted said:

This is total BS. Come back to Dublin. Fans love the show, easy parking, easy online ticketing, excellent stadium, easy in/out for buses, and many fans in Columbus simply won't drive to neighboring shows. It made money here. Stupid to not bring Emerald City Music Games show back to Dublin.

Are you lost? This is the 2018 schedule thread.

• Thanks 1

On 1/10/2018 at 10:35 AM, gregory11 said:

Whomever signed off for this new web-sight just be fired.  Trying to navigate through the schedule is troublesome.

Since someone bumped this thread, I’d just like to say that the schedule on the website is STILL a PITA.  That is all. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1