Mandarins 2018

I absolutely LOVED Inside the Ink last year, thought it was off-the-charts fresh - but after seeing just one run-through, I'm already liking this year's show as well, perhaps even more.

So happy to see this corps rise.  

Nicely done & I hope this show makes finals!!!!

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 3

23 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Anyone off the top of their head know when they land back with other corps they are scoring around? It's going to be interesting!

When they head to Iowa the week after next. They go head to head with Blue Stars on July 10th, and Crossmen gets added to the mix on the 11th.

Edited by dcsnare93

20 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Anyone off the top of their head know when they land back with other corps they are scoring around? It's going to be interesting!

They have one more California show on July 6 and then head to the midwest the next day.

Third page for this topic?  REALLY?

Jk, but really.  This show fills a void for me that no one has filled in DCI in quite awhile.......dark and really out there shows that are emotionally captivating and entertaining.  It blows me away every time I see it.  I caught a video from last night and oh my God.......it takes my freaking breath away.  I CANNOT wait to see this one live.  It's incredible.     

• Like 3

I saw them last night and they are really that good for only being the end of June. I can't wait for this show to keep layering and for them to clean, clean, and clean. The overall package is better than BK's and I hope they pass them up. 

• Like 2

It's difficult to take your eyes off of the rifles!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, dcikon2 said:

It's difficult to take your eyes off of the rifles!

Exactly! The crowd at Pasadena was eating that up and was applauding every time there was a moment where the rifles were the exclamation point. So well designed!