Mandarins 2018

Totally, absolutely agree about the guard - they are KILLING it! 

And those rifles - hot diggity dog!!  

Guess what - there is even more coming.  There is going to be a rifle effect added to the show that will knock everyone’s socks off. It’s incredible - something that has not been done in DCI before. They have rehearsed it, but haven’t announced when it will be added into the show.  I seriously CANNOT wait for it to get added. 

Speaking of...  the Mandarins will be cleaning and adding all the way until finals.  They have a brilliant team guiding them.   

The hype is real y’all!

• Like 4

Do Mandarins make their rehearsal schedule available anywhere?

Edited by brassdude6171

16 hours ago, GetOFFmyDot said:

Guess what - there is even more coming.  There is going to be a rifle effect added to the show that will knock everyone’s socks off. It’s incredible - something that has not been done in DCI before. They have rehearsed it, but haven’t announced when it will be added into the show.  I seriously CANNOT wait for it to get added. 

Are you referring to the rifles with built-in LEDs? If so, they were in the Riverside show. Not sure if they were in Pasadena since it was still so light outside when they performed. 

• Like 1

Congrats Mandarins for a great showing this past weekend! Increasing your score by 4.35 from Friday to today is pretty awesome! Keep it going!

• Like 2

On 7/2/2018 at 8:12 AM, brassboy said:

Are you referring to the rifles with built-in LEDs? If so, they were in the Riverside show. Not sure if they were in Pasadena since it was still so light outside when they performed. 

The LED rifles was sick!! Blew me away in Riverside! Best Mandarins show i have ever seen. I said this a few nights ago and i will say it again........To all you would be finalist contenders, Mandarins put all of you on notice. 

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

The LED rifles was sick!! Blew me away in Riverside! Best Mandarins show i have ever seen. I said this a few nights ago and i will say it again........To all you would be finalist contenders, Mandarins put all of you on notice. 

I'm sorry, but the Mandarins are not finalist contenders. There are not in contention for finals this year. They will make finals this year. Hands down better than anyone who placed 12th and lower last year.

Edited by queenanne_1536

2 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I'm sorry, but the Mandarins are not finalist contenders. There are not in contention for finals this year. They will make finals this year. Hands down better than anyone who placed 12th and lower last year.

I said it wrong lol. My bad. That's what i was trying to say. I am with you all the way. Mandarins have a top ten show.