Mandarins 2018

I absolutely love Mandarins show this year.  They sound amazing. The visual is top notch.  But those uniforms are utter perfection and look like they were designed by film director Tim Burton.   

• Like 2

On 5/6/2018 at 11:48 AM, George Dixon said:

This is so good

Man when I posted this back in May I thought they sounded like a top 12 corps. Seems to be turning into a reality!!

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Man when I posted this back in May I thought they sounded like a top 12 corps. Seems to be turning into a reality!!

Along with the amazing feeling from hearing an awesome corps like this in person, you get that same feeling through the phone or computer or whatever by just seeing those folks smiling when it starts getting loud. I bet it’s some of those parents hearing something like that for the first time. I cry hearing my best bud every year when I go watch him, imagine that being my child... :86_crying_cat_face:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, johnpendell said:

Along with the amazing feeling from hearing an awesome corps like this in person, you get that same feeling through the phone or computer or whatever by just seeing those folks smiling when it starts getting loud. I bet it’s some of those parents hearing something like that for the first time. I cry hearing my best bud every year when I go watch him, imagine that being my child... :86_crying_cat_face:

At Stanford, SCV definitely got the biggest response from the crowd. for 2nd it was a toss up between BD and Mandarins (keep in my there were SCV alums every where). I knew that night Mandarins were for real. Fantastic show. So happy for them.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, queenanne_1536 said:

At Stanford, SCV definitely got the biggest response from the crowd. for 2nd it was a toss up between BD and Mandarins (keep in my there were SCV alums every where). I knew that night Mandarins were for real. Fantastic show. So happy for them.

Same here, they really do deserve this. I’m hoping for spirit or colts to make a comeback into finals this season too. 

• Like 2

Ha Ha....I can tell you alot of people didn't expect them to be so high this year. Yes...in that mix with Colts, Troopers, Academy ect. But not Blue Stars, Phantom, Xmen. It's got some kinda testy. I love it.

• Like 2