Mandarins 2018

I believe their 87.15 tonight is their highest score ever!  :thumbup:

(  I should have specified that tonights score was the highest ever for Mandarins as a World Class Corps  )

Edited by Photographer Jim
edited for clarity
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

Slow your roll. 

I don't think it's unreasonable

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I concur. The scores are tight and anything can happen come Finals night.

13 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Not at all. Momentum is on their side and they will surely have the crowd.

Game On.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

hot take: mandarins will come out on fire on Sat after officially making finals and pass Xmen, PR, BS, and maybe even BK to climb up to 9th or 8th

If they did manage to make the jump to 8th that would make them a TOC corps next year. That would be astonishing (and wonderful)!

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Super Don-O said:

If they did manage to make the jump to 8th that would make them a TOC corps next year. That would be astonishing (and wonderful)!

Now THAT would be the best drum corps story EVER for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, btw, surprising, yes, but I don't know I'd say astonishing. A great organization, with a great show, with their best talent ever, with big mo seemingly on their side now, as well as the what feels like the majority of the drum corps community pulling for them. . .

OTOH, I'll be thrilled to see them hang on to 10th, but, oh, man, would my wife and I ever pop open a bottle of champagne at home Saturday night on hearing the news they pulled off 8th.

3 minutes ago, grenadasmoothie said:

Now THAT would be the best drum corps story EVER for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, btw, surprising, yes, but I don't know I'd say astonishing. A great organization, with a great show, with their best talent ever, with big mo seemingly on their side now, as well as the what feels like the majority of the drum corps community pulling for them. . .

OTOH, I'll be thrilled to see them hang on to 10th, but, oh, man, would my wife and I ever pop open a bottle of champagne at home Saturday night on hearing the news they pulled off 8th.

Yes, perhaps not astonishing. They have been around and paying their dues for ages. I would be so thrilled for them if it happens.

• Like 3