Mandarins 2018

Would love to see them pass BStars......not a fan of the bob the builder show at all. It did absolutely nothing for me.

Mandarins show was great.

Mandarins should be above both PR and BS. Just my two cents.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, ElSuarez said:

Any time a drum corps organization makes it into the Saturday night show for the first time is worth popping open a bottle of champagne. Regardless of whether Mandarins get 1st or 12th, let the bubbly flow! 

I like the way you think!  :biggrin:

• Like 1

Way to go Mandarins!! I see you!!!! You guys and girls were on fire tonight. Love the added layers to your show! Can't wait to see what you have in store for prelims!

• Like 1

Great show tonite in Ohio. I haven’t seen it live since the NorCal shows way back when.

Love the polish, the extra musical dynamic surprises, and the added movement in the brass.

REALLY closing the gap with BK Head-to-head. In Buffalo they trailed by .80. Tonight, only .15!

Oh, and the top-tier corps were on fire. SCV earned every bit of their 96.3. Just “Wow”.

Can’t wait for Indy.

posted from the DrumScorps app

Edited by EuphoniumDad
  • Like 3

I watched Mandarins during warmup sessions at Massillon.  It was apparent that the mm truly enjoyed what they were doing, and were supportive of their corps mates (for example, cheering for members as each row of hornline members completed their movements during visual exercises).  Good to see a mixture of talent and enjoyment by members.  It gave me additional insight and appreciation of the Mandarins organization.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Have a great Final's Week, Mandarins! Great season.:thumbup:

• Like 4

With the California sweep in Open Class last night, I became curious. When was the last time that three California corps made World Class finals?  When (not if) Mandarins make it this year, it will be the first time since 1992 when BD, SCV, Velvet Knights, and Freelancers appeared. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1