Recommended Posts

I believe their 87.15 tonight is their highest score ever!  :thumbup:

 

(  I should have specified that tonights score was the highest ever for Mandarins as a World Class Corps  )

Edited by Photographer Jim
edited for clarity
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

hot take: mandarins will come out on fire on Sat after officially making finals and pass Xmen, PR, BS, and maybe even BK to climb up to 9th or 8th

Slow your roll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

Slow your roll. 

I don't think it's unreasonable

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I don't think it's unreasonable

I concur. The scores are tight and anything can happen come Finals night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Cappybara said:

I don't think it's unreasonable

Not at all. Momentum is on their side and they will surely have the crowd.

Game On.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mandarins are killing it this season. Looks like their rain standstill only fired them up even more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to hearing about your performance tonight!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

hot take: mandarins will come out on fire on Sat after officially making finals and pass Xmen, PR, BS, and maybe even BK to climb up to 9th or 8th

If they did manage to make the jump to 8th that would make them a TOC corps next year. That would be astonishing (and wonderful)!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Super Don-O said:

If they did manage to make the jump to 8th that would make them a TOC corps next year. That would be astonishing (and wonderful)!

Now THAT would be the best drum corps story EVER for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, btw, surprising, yes, but I don't know I'd say astonishing. A great organization, with a great show, with their best talent ever, with big mo seemingly on their side now, as well as the what feels like the majority of the drum corps community pulling for them. . .

OTOH, I'll be thrilled to see them hang on to 10th, but, oh, man, would my wife and I ever pop open a bottle of champagne at home Saturday night on hearing the news they pulled off 8th.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, grenadasmoothie said:

Now THAT would be the best drum corps story EVER for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, btw, surprising, yes, but I don't know I'd say astonishing. A great organization, with a great show, with their best talent ever, with big mo seemingly on their side now, as well as the what feels like the majority of the drum corps community pulling for them. . .

OTOH, I'll be thrilled to see them hang on to 10th, but, oh, man, would my wife and I ever pop open a bottle of champagne at home Saturday night on hearing the news they pulled off 8th.

 

Yes, perhaps not astonishing. They have been around and paying their dues for ages. I would be so thrilled for them if it happens.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.