2017 DCI A/V

Hafe

3 minutes ago, MikeN said:

8 seconds of voice removed from BD, and like 90 seconds from Spartans.  (Sorry, doing the lengths off the top of my head, but I know it's just the two edits.)

Mike

Is that the old Jerry Seawright announcements, or the Rihanna vocals?

7 minutes ago, MikeN said:

Rihanna.  I listened to BD yesterday - the old announcements are all on there.

Mike

I thought it was just BDB and Spartans that had edits on the CD.?(according to DCI website)  I have the CD set so I’ll listen again, but I thought the Blue Devils had their complete show on there, including Rihanna...I’ll check again.

39 minutes ago, leed17 said:

I thought it was just BDB and Spartans that had edits on the CD.?(according to DCI website)  I have the CD set so I’ll listen again, but I thought the Blue Devils had their complete show on there, including Rihanna...I’ll check again.

The cut made to BD's show was actually a hint of the soundtrack from the movie Interstellar, which if I remember correctly was in the trumpet feature (or, if I'm wrong, it was at some point later on in the closer).

14 hours ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

The cut made to BD's show was actually a hint of the soundtrack from the movie Interstellar, which if I remember correctly was in the trumpet feature (or, if I'm wrong, it was at some point later on in the closer).

Yes, but I think that cut was only made to the DVD/Bluray set, not the CD's.  I'm listening now to the show and I think its all intact audio wise. Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

• Like 1