4 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

2018_May_HellonWheels.jpeg

I wish the whole corps was wearing the DM uniform. Assuming the black uniforms are the corps uniforms, those just look really tacky to me.

Hopefully the show itself is a lot better.

3 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

I wish the whole corps was wearing the DM uniform. Assuming the black uniforms are the corps uniforms, those just look really tacky to me.

Hopefully the show itself is a lot better.

I hope its the presentation but the uniforms scream halloween costume catalog.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I can’t believe how long this thread has been untouched. After having seen them twice now on FloMarching just want to say what an enjoyable show they have and what a great addition to World Class they are.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Saw them in Clifton.

Easy to follow their theme,enjoyable music.

The kids seem to really be getting into the show.

All the things Drum Corps should be.

Can't wait to see them next week in Allentown

• Like 1

I absolutely love this show for the pure entertainment value. Saw them live in Lexington SC and can't wait to see them live again in Atlanta!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This season is a train wreck!  

Such a fun show to watch and they look like they’re having a great time doing it. 

• Haha 5

I too have to give credit where credit is due, and Music City has an absolutely fabulous, approachable program this year. It's a ton of fun, not to mention the corps offers up a super unique & memorable show design in a tier that not all drum corps fans pay attention to (unfortunately). Music City has really splashed into World Class, already surpassing Genesis who is a year more experienced in the class (and who they never even bested in Open Class, to my knowledge), and will easily maintain that lead above Genesis with a far superior design as they instead hang with PacCrest & Oregon Crusaders. As much as I loved "Tribe" last year, I never expected Music City to make so much noise their first year in WC, positioning themselves as a solid lock for Semis far ahead of perennial WC Semis-bubble groups like Surf, Scades, and now Genesis. 

What a terrific program and talented group you've got this year, Music City! This is how you make a name for yourselves as a World Class corps.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jake W. said:

I too have to give credit where credit is due, and Music City has an absolutely fabulous, approachable program this year. It's a ton of fun, not to mention the corps offers up a super unique & memorable show design in a tier that not all drum corps fans pay attention to (unfortunately).

There are some super fun shows in that 16-20 tier, right alongside Music City.  Pac Crest has fielded a delightfully charming, nuanced, feel good show, one of my top picks this year for entertainment value.  OC's creepy take on 'The Shining' is starting to gel.  These are not to be missed shows!  

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 2

Just got done rewatching this show from San Antonio and I can’t wait to see them in Indy. Just a fun show that will definitely help with recruiting next year.  Dare I say this is probably my favorite arrangement of Hallelujah that I have heard on the field yet.  Even better then a certain show in 2016 that medaled. Honestly, I don’t really care for the song in general but I really like the fresh arrangements Music City is doing with it.  

• Like 3