Cadets v.s. Boston Crusaders

Cadets v.s. Boston Crusaders, Who will score and finish higher?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Cadets v.s. Boston Crusaders, Who will score and finish higher?

• Cadets
    • Boston Crusaders

2 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

IMO Seems like the pool of talent isn’t as deep or as wide like it once was for the Cadets. From the looks of other corps camps, Cadets are not a top destination corps these days with high numbers of potential members showing up for auditions. I’m sure they will fill out with cuts from other corps and be a respectable top 12 corps. Hear good things about BAC and I expect them to be the beast of the East. 

One would be foolish take your words with anything more than a grain of salt, as you have constantly shown your bias AGAINST Cadets anyway. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2000Cadet said:

One would be foolish take your words with anything more than a grain of salt, as you have constantly shown your bias AGAINST Cadets anyway. 

Except everything he said is true...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, xandandl said:

what are your sources for these generalizations or are you making conjectures? Do you have facts and figures or just rumors and hear say?  Cadets used a very different method of auditions for them this year including video. January and after will tell.

Crown is still to be considered the current contemporary standard of the East until proven on the field otherwise.

One season by an upstart is not the definition of a legacy no matter how much bitter baggage you carry.

Not sure what drives your seemingly harsh response here.  Your challenge for the poster to justify his remarks are curious, seeing how his comments were led off with "IMO"!  I also believe Cadets used similar audition methods this year that many corps have been using for many years, so the connection you are attempting, to validate your defense of Cadets, is odd shall I say.  IMO.   This may be another posturing of yours to imply posters are denigrating Cadets this off season, which again can't be further from the truth.  And your comment about Crown being the standard in the east until proven otherwise, to contradict the beast from the east being Boston, falls flat since the poster didn't say Boston IS or WILL BE the beast of the east.  He clearly said it was his EXPECTATION after hearing good things about them.  To me that sounds like his personal POV.  Lastly I hope you aren't referring to Boston as an upstart.  I don't even know where the upstart and legacy reference was generated in the posters comments.  A Boston bias is clearly showing and becomes fairly hypocritical when viewed against comments toward perceived denigrators of Cadets, as you have stated in the past.

Please enjoy all eastern corps success and be supportive when a corps has toiled for years to regain an elite position in DCI and continues to work hard to get better each season.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

It would be foolish to expect anything other than your continued spewing of biased Cadet fake hype nonsense. Horse still dead, but beat it if you must. 

Edited by Jim Schehr
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

It would be foolish to expect anything other than your continued spewing of biased Cadet fake hype nonsense. Horse still dead, but beat it if you must. 

So in short, you have no proof and try to distract the challenge to the veracity of your statements by more bitter, glib comments.

Hope you have a better new year.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

You clearly either can't read or comprehend what you read. Go back a page. 

3 hours ago, 2000Cadet said:

I didn't know opinions were facts. 

It might be an opinion, but it's a opinion heavily shared by many young people looking to march. Regardless, the Cadets issues have nothing to do with the marchers so I'm leaving it at that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brass Lover said:

It might be an opinion, but it's a opinion heavily shared by many young people looking to march. Regardless, the Cadets issues have nothing to do with the marchers so I'm leaving it at that.

I didn't realize you guys interviewed many young people looking to march. Regardless, as I said before, I have lost my faith in Cadets until they show results. Boston appears to be the new kid on the block. 

Edited by 2000Cadet