All time shows: Seattle Cascades

My favorite from the Cascades has to be the 2015 intergalactic show.  The design was fantastic with a great mix of Holst, Adams, two great 90s alternative tunes and something for the Trekies out there. It was arranged very tastefully and had a little bit out there for everyone.

My HMs

2017- I want to thank the Cascades for posting this to YouTube since I didn't get to see it live. This is another great show design and a performance that IMO should have been at Semis. I also want to give the MMs props for rather clean visuals for moving and getting from set to set. One of those times you wish marching and movement was still there.

2002- This is obviously the best performance and execution of a show that the Cascades have ever done so it needs an HM.  The show design itself to me was sort of an every drum corps show.

• Like 2

2002 gets the win! SURPRISE!

HMs for 2015, 2001, 2014, 2016

Some mentions for 13 for least fav

I will be back tomorrow or maybe even later today to start our WEEK EIGHTEEN thread...hmmmm...wonder which corps it will be.

Edited by ThePlanets

Favorite was O.

Least favorite was Shinto.

Never saw the 2002 show.

I have very much liked every show Cascades have fielded since their uni change.