FREE Players Drum and Bugle Corps

The FREE Players Drum and Bugle Corps one of Long Islands only Drum and Bugle Corps to play at Nassau Coliseum for the NY Open Tennis Tourney.

Edited by Grenadier
Link error

4 hours ago, Grenadier said:

The FREE Players Drum and Bugle Corps one of Long Islands only Drum and Bugle Corps to play at Nassau Coliseum for the NY Open Tennis Tourney.

https://www.newsday.com/news/special-needs-drum-corps-set-to-play-nassau-coliseum-1.16506564

When did you march Medford?  I was under Bert Ellis around 64 and after until the merger with Kings Park. Corps was still Golden then.

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:03 PM, xandandl said:

I was with the Grenadiers from around 1961 to 1966.  I played soprano bugle and then when we introduced the French Horn, I switched over.

When did you march Medford?  I was under Bert Ellis around 64 and after until the merger with Kings Park. Corps was still Golden then.

2 hours ago, Grenadier said:

So we know the same folk as the Hamms, the Swedas, the Harts, the Ellises, Richie Esposito, the Vaughns, the Walsh brothers, Paul Litteau, Helen Tully, etc., etc. I was the kid who carried the first aid kit for parades and when the guard held their pikes horizontally over their heads, first guard in metro NY to use recorded music for indoor winter comp (Walk on By and that other piece from Moon River.)

Edited by xandandl