All time shows: Blue Stars

OH! I thought this was a shoe in for Houdini but Le Tour came up from behind and got it!

Top 5 

1. 2008 Le Tour

2. 2010 Houdini

3. 2009 The Factory

4. 2014 Where the Heart is

5. 2016 Le Reve

The love it or hate it award goes to 2017 which got the most negative votes but just as many positive. 2013 gets an HM here.

Technically the least favorite is 2015 but only because it got no positives. There were other shows with just as many or more negatives.

I will be back tomorrow with one of the four remaining corps. Perhaps one that is very good at marketing merchandise?

Any other year, the 2010 Houdini show would have been 7th, and many argue it still should have been 7th at 91.9 points to SCV's 92.  Blue Stars' percussion was a bit underscored IMO, although they beat SCV's percussion by a bit, so did their colorguard,  and SCV's GE music #1 score was way out of whack.  Blue Stars should have been 7th that year. Not saying that SCV's show was bad, I just don't think it deserved 7th. 

The Factory show was a great patriotic show, and I think the Blue Stars should try something in that genre once again. These fantasy/fairy tale shows are really starting to wear thin.

2014 Where the Heart Is was another fantastic show for the music, and like someone else mentioned, the perfect anniversary show.

2015 Side Show was embarrassing. 

2016 music was absolutely stunning,  intense,  but visually I think the show should have been designed a la Picasso. Props, guard, costumes, it would have really brought out another dimension of the show, and kept in tandem with the actual title of the show, Picasso's Le Reve.

• 1 month later...