All time shows: Pacific Crest

Let's head to California and discuss Pacific Crest. I sat amongst a crew of Pacific Crest friends/family at Semifinals and they were a pretty laid back crowd. Anyway...with only 4 corps left

What are your top 1-5 Pacific Crest shows?

(Optional) What are your 1-3 least favorites from them?

You can go into as much or little detail as you like but please please try to keep things positive.

For a quick recap in case you missed it and/or want to add your contributions:

Week 1- Cavies- 2006 the Machine is the favorite and 2012 15 min of fame is the least favorite.

Week 2- Jersey Surf- 2012 Bridgemania favorite

Week 3- Blue Knights-1994 Trittico for bras band favorite. least  2001Blue Toons

Week 4- Spirit of Atlanta- 1980 favorite

Week 5- Carolina Crown- Favorite: 2015 Inferno; Least Favorite: 2017 ...It is

Week 6- The Mandarins- 2017 inside the ink for favorite.

Week 7- Boston Crusaders- 2000 RED is the favorite.

Week 8- Pioneer- 1996 Celtic Twilight is the favorite.

Week 9- Santa Clara Vanguard- 1999 Inventions for a New Millennium favorite. 1995 Not the Nutcracker least favorite.

Week 10- Oregon Crusaders 2014 Nevermore is the favorite

Week 11- The Crossmen- 1992 Songs for the Planet Earth is the favorite.

Week 12- The Cadets- 2011 Between Angels and Demons is the favorite. 2006 The Zone Part II least favorite.

Week 13 Corrps that are no longer with us. Every show is a winner!

Week 14 Genesis TIE 2016 Hell Hath No Fury and 2017 the other side of now.   Music City 2017 the tribe

Week 15 Madison Scouts- 1995 A Drum Corps Fan's Dream: A Day in the Life of a Bull Fighter. Least Favorite 2009 Relampago

Week 16- The Academy- favorite 2016 Drum Corpse Bride

Week 17- Seattle Cascades- favorite 2002 City Riffs

Week 18- The Blue Devils Favorite 1986. Least Favorite-2010 through a glass darkly

Week 19- The Colts- Favorite 2007 Equinox

Week 20- Blue Stars- 2008 Le Tour for the favorite.

Before I begin, I have a couple of things to say about PC: (1) I wish I had seen more of their shows from the past; (2) They are a corps in high need of a breakout show so that we can start really talking about them.

That being said...

Favorite: 2012, Spectrum. Easily some of their best musical moments ever came from this show.

Least favorite: 2015, The Catalyst. I liked the ballad, but the ending was an enormous downer. Also, why did the design team think a show about a box was a good idea?

• Thanks 1

2008 is definitely my favorite.

2004 is second, but I'm biased.

• Like 1

I liked the concept of 2014 -- "No Strings Attached."

Favorite -- 2016 "The Union" (yes -- biased, too)

Next -- 2017 "Golden State of Mind"

I agree with @Cadevilina Crown. I am hoping for an exciting breakout season from Pacific Crest soon.

They have great artwork and t-shirts available for their shows.

2017 was well executed but left me wanting more. This was the only time I have seen Pacific Crest live.

I did enjoy 2016 the union. All the train stuff was really cool but not over the top. My vote goes to 2016 the Union.

2010 the maze gets an HM.

• Like 1

2012 Spectrum gets the nod as I will not count my vote for 2016 as double on the tie breaker.

I will be back momentarily with my week 22 thread which I am super excited about.