Searching for DCI Vinyl Records

afoster87

Hello Afoster87,

Here is a list of the DCI albums I can sell.  

74  3 volume set

77 vol. 2,3,4,5,

78 5 vol. set

79 5 vol. set

80 vol. 3

84 vol. 4,5,6

85 vol. 1

Let me know if you're interested.  I'm going to have to think about what to ask for them and get an idea of the shipping cost.

Sounds like you're interested in only DCI albums but I also, I have a ton of pre DCI albums going all the way back to 1958 and some DCA stuff from the 70s and 80s.  A friend just gave me her father's collection of over 200 records, many of which I already had.

Jud 

Edited by judspena

14 minutes ago, judspena said:

Hello Afoster87,

74  3 volume set

77 vol. 2,3,4,5,

78 5 vol. set

79 5 vol. set

80 vol. 3

84 vol. 4,5,6

85 vol. 1

Let me know if you're interested.  I'm going to have to think about what to ask for them and get an idea of the shipping cost.

Sounds like you're interested in only DCI albums but I also, I have a ton of pre DCI albums going all the way back to 1958 and some DCA stuff from the 70s and 80s.  A friend just gave me her father's collection of over 200 records, many of which I already had.

Jud 

I am interested in all the DCI records. Would you send me a private message when you think of a price? Once I know what you’d ask, I’ll decide if I want them all or only some. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 4/4/2018 at 10:47 AM, judspena said:

Hello Afoster87,

74  3 volume set

77 vol. 2,3,4,5,

78 5 vol. set

79 5 vol. set

80 vol. 3

84 vol. 4,5,6

85 vol. 1

Jud 

hello.....do you have any of these still for sale?....i'm interested in the 1977 set.....edtop40@yahoo.com