The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

Working at home tomorrow and plan to do my online SA/SH training mods. Too bad I can’t invite people to watch with me. The SA one is gut churning thou.

and thanks Jeff for using the acronyms

I have to do the same ones you do...Since I'm also a government employee.  I should check TWIMS and make sure.

33 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I love the way you guys are able to calmly carry on a separate conversation while tornados full of knives are flying all around.  

Story of my life.  LOL

My mom's family was from Bayonne, NJ.  Very loud, boisterous Irish folks. At any family gathering, it was survival of the fittest. :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ebo said:

Thats cool because you will remove the donors too.  If this isn't righted I am done .  

Do you HONESTLY think that DCI would have allowed him to continue without being suspended???  Or did you want to see your beloved corps banned from DCI?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ebo said:

Thats cool because you will remove the donors too.  If this isn't righted I am done .  

Righted how? Are you advocating for the investigation to stop? Or that Sean must be exonerated?

Mike

11 minutes ago, MikeM said:

I have to do the same ones you do...Since I'm also a government employee.  I should check TWIMS and make sure.

Ahh you poor.... you get to deal with that website too.... Where I am at there is a site listing what I need to take. Then you go to TWIMS or where ever and hope the internet is co operating

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fran Haring said:

Story of my life.  LOL

My mom's family was from Bayonne, NJ.  Very loud, boisterous Irish folks. At any family gathering, it was survival of the fittest. :tongue:

Sounds like my family .Very irish .

29 minutes ago, skevinp said:

Or, as it is known in the industry, chareepsma.

..top form today, skevinp.

BRAVO!

IMMA still willing for time for the investigation to conclude but day by day with more victims coming forward with what appears to be credible accounts with dates and information... people with what appears to be good morals that did not come forward before because they did not want to see The Cadets and Drum corps go down With GH..... It make one wonder if there is not alot of truth to the allegations. 

I gotta say it sucks to be George Hopkins right now. 

3 minutes ago, camel lips said:

I gotta say it sucks to be George Hopkins right now. 

As it should. (And, sadly, probably not as much as it did for the victims.)

2 hours ago, ebo said:

Or she never told him which is the correct answer because if you knew Sean you would know his character.   

Ouch...  essentially calling the reported victim here a liar to the reporter is certainly a point of view one is entitled too. But the certitude you have expressed with this, despite none of us here being present at all when these conversations took place between Her and  Sean King ( including you ) is pretty unfair to the reported victim it would seem to me. Its appropriate to defend Sean King if you wish, and appropriate to doubt the veracity of her story, and even say so.. But its quite another thing to posit the suggestion that she never said this to Sean King as " the correct answer " alone is unfortunate, imo. Thats because are far as we know, you were not present at all when these conversations between the reported victim and Sean took place to be in a position to know with such certainty that she lied and " never told him " what she claims she told him.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2