The Cadets and GH history of sexual abuse (news article)

2 minutes ago, MikeM said:

I say this with all the love and respect I can possibly muster.

#### you Ream! :tongue:

reported :whip::bluedevil::fight:

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, camel lips said:

I still think there are going to be a lot of people in the teaching profession that knew of GH reputation. .... Now if they had knowledge of some of allegations and did nothing... then they need to let the chips fall as they may. 

What group of people do you mean "in the teaching profession"?  Are you implying that people NOT working for DCI or the Cadets, but just working within the marching arts industry, had a duty to come forward if they knew anything?

3 minutes ago, Eleran said:

What group of people do you mean "in the teaching profession"?  Are you implying that people NOT working for DCI or the Cadets, but just working within the marching arts industry, had a duty to come forward if they knew anything?

I'm going to say, it depends on Mandatory Reporting laws in their state. They vary across state lines.

5 minutes ago, garfield said:

Hey Meyer you jeans ironing pants ripping llama boy, chill the #### out

you dont know him well enough to go there. Plus I held back LOL

6 minutes ago, Eleran said:

In Pennsylvania, maybe. (note emphasis) I'll ask someone who has gone through the whole recent certification with the updated laws in place about this. If the knowledge involved minors, I believe even in my time,  reporting definite knowledge, not rumors/innuendo was required.

3 minutes ago, mingusmonk said:

I'm going to say, it depends on Mandatory Reporting laws in their state. They vary across state lines.

I thought that just had to do with minors, however.  Aside from the 3 incidents with corps members when GH was 23, everything else [which seem the more likely to be possibly known of by others] occurred with adults.

4 minutes ago, BigW said:

At least he's neat enough to iron his jeans!

and rip his pants during the on field warmup